Friday, June 12, 2009

goals for fun

Well, today enjoyed myself at street soccer. Basically, scored goals for fun. Scored like 5-6 goals in like erm, 3 games? haha. got one goal, gh say i made the goal look easy. LOL. Just recovered from foot injury, also dunno why so pro today. Maybe tyco, we shall see. Can be because of winning eleven also, learn from it then can improve. LOL.

and pc show was disappointing. One hp lappy booth, only sell one hp laptop, that is dv4. i was like wth. I mean seriously, no other hp lappies? Somemore, there's no special rates at pc show. Use ocbc credit card only, note, i said ONLY, for first 100 customers will get a 2gb usb thumbdrive. I was like, serious? o wow!!! my psp memory stick is 4gb, u think i give a shit about 2gb usb. So, i've decided to buy my hp dv4 at the shop instead. Shop, no crowd, pc show, CROWD!!!

man, i'm tired.

No comments: