Saturday, October 01, 2005

gg..3 days to promo~

k..it's sat nite..and it's..let me count..sunday, monday, tue..so it's 3 days to wednesday ya..3 days to study..gg..can't say i've finished evrything..still got maths fm and econs left..sianz...so much to do so little time..hopefully can go according to my plan..that is finish econs by tml..then can start on maths on mon..then tue read thru notes for physics and econs..argh..looks so packed to me..die liaoz..hope can scraped thru promos siah..

and lately, i'm starting to behave like gerald tham..quitting dota games when i noe that i'm gonna lose..LOL..so bad..but ya..i always leave when i gotta watch tv or mug..so i guess it's not that bad afterall..promos leh..of cuz gotta mug and watch tv ma..can't always play dota..then give up on tv time or mugging time.haha..happy mugging~

lol..pessimistic me tells me there are 3 days to promos and optimistic me tells me there are 9 days left to enjoying..cuz my last paper is on nxt nxt mon..which is a practical..means my last day is friday la..so it's about 6 days to me enjoying my life..can't w8 to play my ps2 again..gotta unlock all my dynasty warriors characters..and use my fave xiao qiao..and wanna noe who that zuo ci is..haha..got this zuo ci in "the son of dragon" comic who is very old..dunno if it'll be the same zuo ci..but dun think koei wld link itself to some comic..LOL..haha..

let's press on and look forward to post-promos ba..gd luck~haha

No comments: