Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Journey of the Cockroach 2 : up close encounter

woot..again..but i think it's a different cockroach cuz it doesn't have long feelers like the other one that day and this one is much much darker..and i wasn't that disgusted by it..cuz i didn't c it coming..haha

well..here's how it goes..b4 i was going to enter the exam venue to take my physics paper, someone shouted..hey..there's a cockroach on ur bag!..and i was like..erm..izzit me?then i looked at the strap of my bag..o..there it is..a black black cockroach..i tried to brush it off..but it went from strap of my bag to the back of my collar..GG..and i brushed it with all my might..and finally it dropped to the floor..haha..up close encounter it is..and i thot that in my whole life, i wld not have such a close encounter with a cockroach..haha..

aniwaez..2 more days to playing again..wahahaha..anticipating..and it's juz maths that is left..and c carefully..it's maths..not math..which means 2..TWO maths..hahaha..

No comments: