Sunday, January 01, 2006

happy happy me

happy man now..and u're a sad gal now..haha..


but ur sad life ain't gonna bother my happy life animore..cuz i've juz decided to get over this and carry on my life..cuz u're juz so so so not worth muh love..and time..and effort..true that u've once broken muh heart..but i'm not gonna let it be hurt by u again..juz treat it as i've spent my time on u to learn a lesson..look thru someone thoroughly b4 deciding to do so much for someone..but i'll nvr regret noeing u..u mite not be a perfect partner..but u can be a fren..juz want u to take care of ur life..manage it properly..cuz it's getting bloody messy..truly messy..haha..can't think of an adjective for messy..k..plain messy..LOL..wadeva..live ur life this way if u want it to end up sad..


perhaps..i shldn't trust their words too much..but can i trust urs..afterall we've only known each other for one month..if wad they said is the true u..then i shldn't trust u animore..but if i believe wad i c for myself..then i shld trust u..but this will juz lead me into a loss in direction..dunno who to believe..so i told myself not to care..so i dunnit to be in such a demise..but can i realli not care?mebbe i shld juz observe the situation a little while more..u're not the only tree in this forest..i mite not be stuck to u 4eva..mebbe when i c the nxt tree..i'll move towards it..

No comments: