Sunday, January 29, 2006

zzz

the reason has fallen..can't take it animore..this world is full of fuckers..damn fucking fuckers..trust no one..except ur family..all else are fuckers.fuckers fuckers fuckers..damn fuck-up behaviour..fuckers..


one day i mite juz wake up and find no one but fuckers in my life..lol..


k la..mebbe this is too generalised..at least still got some non-fuckers in this world..erm..like my family..eh..mok my gambling mate..er..lemme think..heckx..too many fuckers..lol..


fucking world..that's y there's so many fuckers..mebbe i shld get used to it..living arnd fuckers..fucking fuckers..


freaking tired of this life..live the life of a fucker so i'll blend into the fucking society?chee bai lan jiao..no way i'm gonna do that


setting me up in a fuck-up life with fuck-up past experiences in relationships..is that wad u have planned for my life?


wld i be happy?perhaps..but the sadness reigns..sadness 75%..anger23%..happiness 2%..fuck-up life..


and i thot my life was better when i had my second stead..at least i felt happy with her..but she didn't..she doubted me..fine..wadeva i do to explain wun save the situation..so fine..live on with my sad life..nothing's gonna make her turn back and help me pick up my broken pieces of heart..no way..


life is like a piece of junk thrash fuck-up rubbish chute..juz down and nv up..


if i can get over it that ezily..it wld juz be so nice..


ppl who i called buddies..brothers..fuck..pang seh ppl..that's all they noe how to do..juz pang seh..nvm..i'm used to it..pang seh..pang seh lor..then i go home slp only ma..so frenship is all abt who pang seh each other most rite?then the one who pang seh the most is the best fren..lol..ic ic..so i muz pang seh ppl le lo..fuck u idiots..


my life is no longer simple..it mite seem like my life when i was 13..but it's still different..at least there were no scars when i was 13..


fallen reason

No comments: