Thursday, June 15, 2006

juz like i mentioned in my tag..she will not be my gf..


i was juz dreaming..like a fool..dreaming that it's still possible..but i noe it'll nvr be..i mean..how to?2 mths of dao..i wun be surprised if it carried on till the third month..


ya..i was feeling better from the dao-ness le..i mean..i wasn't bothered by it le..but th eprob is..she's ONLINE..like wth..then i say hi..she dun even reply..wad's this freaking attitude..u totally disappoint me..no words said..dun even clarify things with me..wadeva..freak!


right now..i juz wanna get things clear..live on..without her..it wld be okay when things are clear..not like now..i dun even noe wad she's thinking la..kb..izzit so hard?to make things clear..i'm not asking u to like me k?i'm juz wanting u to make things clear..at least gimme the signal : "hey, i dun like u..sorry"..something liddat wld be juz fine..i dun mind..i reali dun mind..juz lemme gif up..f it..


i can say i'm in a very bad mood for now..but hopefully it wun affect my studies..cuz i realli wanna do well in bt2..so i guess i'll leave all these til after bt2..hopefully by then, i wld confront her..and ask her wad's the problem with her..or perhaps, wad's the problem with me..


living on, moving on, without you


hmmm..that's a nice phrase..lol..perhaps i can use it in muh nxt song..

No comments: