Wednesday, June 07, 2006

wadeva this is..

i realli duno wad to do..guess wad..this phrase keeped ringing in my head today..be it in co or outside co..dun like means dun like..k..are u trying to hint me?whoever's up there..dun like means dun like..k lo..u want me to give up la..perhaps i shld rite?to go for my studies..go all the way for it..i realli dunno..dun like means dun like..haiz..true but sad..haiz..


can i cry?no..i told myself..y cry for her..but..argh..i wldn't cry for her..i wld cry for myself for putting in so much effort on her yet getting nothing in return..i can't blame her for that..cuz dun like means dun like..and i oso didn't expect any return..as in..in such cases, there sure are rejections..juz how u face it..


BUT!


i haven even told her a single thing la..hiakX

No comments: