Friday, August 25, 2006

ok fine

ok fine..i admit it..so wad..i can't deny the fact that my heart still lies there..u noe..when u still miss someone..the kinda feeling..u can nver get rid of it..but 2 yrs..my feelings have not changed..but i guess ppl do change..we might not be the 2 that were in love back then animore..


did i not persevere..yes i did..i held on to it..but repeated "no"s juz demoralized me..


unable to express my feelings again..nvm..dunnit ppl to understand..afterall, the one who i wish would understand me most failed to do so..


but aniwaes..prelims coming up..no stress?bad sign..but it's still a's that matter..yes..i want ocs but i guess..even without it..it'll juz be something that i'll haf to face in life..losses..


jay album coming out..ya..another distraction..and to think "hu die ji" is a demo..juz comes to say how gd jay is..when a demo can sound better than the real song..


k..if u realised..there's no "lol" in this post..there u go..but that does not mean i'm happy..


i laugh to hide..to hide..is to laugh


my life, my song, my story..


if u realised..all my songs..are not happy..

No comments: