Friday, August 31, 2007

f up

very long since i've felt so f-up le. i tot my hsp can pass de. but dunno y, go in, straightaway mind block. but i noe it's not becuz i didn't stay back yest nite. even if i stayed back last nite, i wld be too tired to even absorb anithing from wad the theory instructor wld haf taught. then farkin hell. go drivin, make some mistake. instructor nag like dunno wad. say wad if i keep doing this, hsp retest still will fail. WTF. nvr been so farkin pissed for a long time le. realli made me wanna scold f words. tt's y this entry kinda vulgar.

wad u mean i didn't put in effort. okay, mebbe I DIDN'T alrite! f la. u dun expect me to put in effort after so many things haf happened in my life. doin things 100% and get no return. fug la. do so much for wad. i tried to put in effort. do good, u nvr say anithing. accidentally cock up u keep lecturing. CCB!! fug la. i needta slp.

No comments: