Thursday, October 16, 2008

2nd time

this is the 2nd time i actually felt sad becuz of a manga. both which i did not expect to make me sad from the start. firz was ichigo 100%, which didn't look very appealing at the start but in the end still drawn me in to read it till the end, and somehow made me sad while reading. now it's kurohime, which i jus read cuz i had nothing to do. jus a simple or rather stupid story, but it actually evolved into something that touched my heart. stupid me.

i guess it's jus the fact that the guy in kurohime cld do something so big as to sacrifice himself for love that touched me. to die for love, that is something i can nvr do. not that i'm scared of dying, not that i dun wanna love, but there are jus too many things that wld be left undone, too many ppl that wld not be happy, if i jus die for one person. well, not really that many ppl, perhaps jus my parents. i once tot of doing all i cld for someone i love, but i guess for the me now, i can nvr do it. perhaps my love for her has weakened, but i guess it's jus that i love my parents more now. i dun feel sry for her, and i dun think there's a need to cuz i guess she doesn't really care about my love. but, seriously, there's still a part in me that wishes to love her with all i've got, except for dying for her, which is totally ridiculous. i'm not really sad now, jus some realisations. phew, that was a load off my heart, things that i wnted to say. but who's listening? ha, who cares, no one even tags.

last but not least, to end it off, jay has jus gotten a new song that really describes my feelings. and it's now playing on my blog. it's called, 说好的幸福呢. o, btw i haven gotten the album cuz i forgot to bring the pre-order ticket, so i guess i'll do it tml morning.

说好的幸福呢
词 方文山
曲 jay
编曲 micheal lin

你的绘画凌乱着
在这个时刻
我想起喷泉旁的白鸽
甜蜜散落了

情绪莫名的拉扯
我还爱你呢
而你断断续续唱着歌
假装没事了

时间过了走了爱情面临选择
你冷了倦了我哭了
离开时的不快乐
你用卡片手写着
有些爱只给到这真的痛了

怎么了你累了说好的幸福呢
我懂了不说了爱淡了梦远了
开心与不开心一一细数着你在不舍
那些爱过的感觉都太深刻我都还记得

你不等了说好的幸福呢
我错了泪干了放手了后悔了
只是回忆的音乐盒还旋转着
要怎么停呢

No comments: