Wednesday, October 08, 2008

magazine

this is the 300th post, wad a coincidence.to me, this day is not that impt at all. not a day worth remembering, not a day worth celebrating, not a day to be happy about. to me, it's jus a day that i was born dead. nvm, i wun go into details. but the point is, i will only remember this day as the day that my mom had to suffer jus to gif birth to me.

20 yrs, i've nver really felt happy on this day. but to me, it doesn't matter.the one i wish was there for me, not there, so it doesn't matter. it doesn't really matter.

i dun care wtf u all do to me, it doesn't matter. tau pok me, wadeva, i dun care.

and thx to those who wished me happy birthday.

but as the hrs jus drag by, and now it's 4am, and my third editin of this post, i jus find it harder to digest. of all ppl, i jus wanted her to wish me happy bday. she's busy, nvm, i dun blame her. i jus tried to make it obvious, stayin awake while she's still online. yea, i can't slp cuz of the mocha. but the main thing why i dun wanna slp is cuz i wanna hear it from her. but it seems that it's jus getting more and more belated. no point waiting? i'll hafta do something abt it ba. it's time to do it yea? i'm not sure abt it, but i guess i can't wait no more. no point. nothing's gonna change if i dun do anything abt it.

and i kinda made this.

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

No comments: