Sunday, February 08, 2009

OMG

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

i'm jus gonna sing that all the way till i fall aslp. i'm gonna dream abt torres scoring the goal again and again and again until i wake up. and when i wake up, i'll buy a set of new paper to see match report of my BELOVED LIVERPOOL!!!

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

i was still havin a hard time thinkin abt who to vote as motm, cuz evryone was playing jus so good today. the exception was reina, i tot he had a bad day, conceding 2 easy goals that he wld normally have saved. well, great play by team. but my motm will definitely go to torres. 2nd wld be benayoun. benayoun was so "gerrard" today. lol, "gerrard" is my new way of saying godlike! LOL!!! seriously, he was running evrywhere, pokin thru the def like nobody's business. but torres is still the best, 2 touches, 1 goal, 1 assist. superb. simply outstanding, i wld haf to say torres was simply "torres". "torres" is my alternative for the best. LOL.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

ok, now is ac milan match, mebbe i shld jus watch it since i'm still awake. I'M SO HAPPY NOW I CAN'T SLP. I WLDN'T BELIEVE THAT U'RE SLPING IF U'RE A LIVERPOOL FAN! CUZ YOU'LL NEVER SLEEP ALONE! HAHAHA!

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

emo day ended in an outstanding day for me. I LOVE LIVERPOOL! i wanna go dere to work after i graduate. haha. muz find a job there. even better if there's internship chance over there. COME ON U REDS! and ya, i'm glad that i didn't stay on for lan with zhou peng they all, else i wldn't be able to watch such a great match.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

No comments: