Sunday, May 10, 2009

my life

songs depict what happens in ppl's lives. and the same goes for me. for different stages in my life, there's always a song to describe my feelings and maybe the stuff that's happening around me. recently, i decided to put my mp3 back to shuffle all, after doing shuffles on jay and ayaka's songs only. then, i heard all those songs i've heard back then, those songs that affected me deeply. so, as a tribute to these songs, i've decided to blog about them, along with my life starting from sec2, cuz that's when i started listening to songs seriously.

the first song that really left a deep impression on me was 熬夜 by this guy called chen yin jian, if i'm not wrong. it's basically a song that describes how this guy ao ye with a good fren, whom i assume shld be targetted at his gf. this song, was introduced to me by my gf then. i guess, i can call her that? lol, even though it lasted like. hai, nvm. so anyways, thinking about the past brings be back down to the fact that, y issit so ez for ppl to promise when they can jus break it so simply. dun they think even a single bit b4 they make a promise? y can't they do it like how i do it? think about it, make sure that it's something you'll do no matter what, b4 u promise it. you promised you'll always be by my side, but where are you now? we dun even talk to each other anymore.

nvm, to be continued, watchin liverpool vs westham.

No comments: