Friday, November 12, 2010

Love

This world, void of it. At least that's what I feel right now. Since the start of the sem, i've found this sem pretty monotonous with all those studying and stuff. Haven't really found time to go out and enjoy myself ever since mid-terms. Perhaps, its the realisation that this sem wldn't be as easy as the previous ones. Or perhaps, its the realisation that I'm smart, but lazy, and the only way to pull up my CAP is to put in hard work.

All these, with the occasional indulgences in gaming, has led to less time with other stuff. Plus the fact that I'm more conscious of my fitness now as compared to the past, the runs and gyms had eaten up alot of my time. Coupled with so many things that I want to learn, like guitar and dancing, I really found no time for the one thing that I've spent 20 odd years on looking for. That one thing, called love. Somehow, I couldn't find the time for the one person that I care alot about. I have no excuses for that, except that I feel sorry that I'm not doing enough to make her feel that I really do have feelings for her. Not that we are together yet, but I guess it is still something that a person must do in order to let the other party feel your sincerity.

All these, I have not done. I really wish for all these studies and stuff to end soon, cuz, we really needta talk. I need to tell you how much you mean to me.

No comments: