Sunday, November 14, 2010

The word

I've held back on using this word for everything i publish, be it on twitter, facebook, blog. For so long, no matter how angry I was, I refused to use this word. But now, one person made me want to use this word so much. I hereby dedicate this blog post to him, this one guy, that made me want to scold FUCK for so many times I hope it screws the idea into his fucking head.

That person is none other than the fucking manager of my beloved Liverpool, roy hodgson. You're so fucked up you don't even deserve to have the first letter of your names in caps, cuz you're simply not up to the job.

To all who don't watch football, or have no idea who Liverpool's manager is. Good for you. Cuz you do not need to know this fucked up guy called roy hodgson who plays long ball tactics. If you wonder what's that, simply put, its when a defender gets the ball, if he can't hoof the ball forward, he passes it back to the keeper so that the keeper can hoof it forward, hoping that the forward can get the ball, somehow. Well, for teams like fulham, you can do that, cuz basically, they have no skills on the feet whatsoever, they can get the ball in the air 50-50. But for players like Torres, Gerrard, Maxi, Meireles and co who have great feet, that is simply not the tactic to go. FUCK YOU ROY, this is not fulham. This is Liverpool. This is Anfield, and I simply do not welcome you here.

There was once a great manager at Liverpool, Sir Rafa Benitez, who sadly, was sacked by stupid owners who didn't know how good a manager he was. At least he didn't play long balls. ANd he's surely better than this fucker called roy. Simply put, fucking roy doesn't have the caliber to handle a great team such as Liverpool itself. I expect his post-match comments to be something like, "We played good football, but credit to stoke, they managed to get 2 goals and its good for tony pulis." Loser-attitude. Never admitting his own mistakes. Oblivious to the fact that his tactics simply do not suit Liverpool, at all.

Usually, when we're down 1-0 at half-time or even held to a 0-0 draw, I still had faith in the team. This time, I had faith in the team too, but I had no faith in the guy called roy. What a Fucker he is. Even the word Fucker deserves a cap as the first letter. But roy doesn't. Simply put, he's one big fucker. So fucking passive, never taking the first step to make a change. I've never seen any Liverpool manager as bad as him. As bad as Rafa's rotation policy was, it still churned out results and trophies and champions league football. With this guy, I would be laughing if we were still in Europa.

I really hope the owners would do something about this fucker called roy. Because, he's not Liverpool quality, and so are the players he bought in that were under him before. Only Meireles and Joe Cole looked like decent signings.

No comments: