Saturday, August 06, 2011

Holidays!

Been somewhat busy over the past few weeks that somehow I've lost touch with life. But with the end of oweek 2011, I found myself left with 1 week of holidays and I'm just busy planning how to make full use of the time I've found for myself.

Feels good, to know that its a weekday, but you do not have to go to work. Totally spent the whole of yesterday slacking at home. Wanted to go for a run, SHOULD have went for a run, but since I'm gonna play bball today, shall forgive myself a tiny little bit.

On another note, yeah, there were things to be pissed off about during oweek, but nvm, its all over, and shall not say too much about the bad stuff, when there were plenty of good stuff to be happy about.

Well, initially, my og was a bunch of not-that-enthu og when I first saw them. And it was that way for the first 2 days. But perhaps, because of the smaller OG size and more interactive activities over the next few days, they started to bond, just a little bit more. But its great to see that they're being active on the facebook group, though that doesn't mean much if they can't do that in person.

But well, whatever! its HOLIDAYS!

No comments: