Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter

Heh, been quite long since I updated.

Glad to say that during this period of time, I've been travelling around Europe: UK and Eastern Europe.

Had lotsa fun, spent lotsa time with frens, getting to know everyone better.

Getting to know myself better. That was the best thing I've gotten from this trip. Liverpool, made me realise there are still things in life that I like. A place that I would certainly want to visit again, probably because of the fact that I've only spent 1 day there, but it really was a very nice place. Anfield, finally visited. Felt overwhelmed by the place itself. The history, the many stories behind every seat in the stadium, the many inspiring nights on the Anfield pitch, the ashes of fans on the pitch, the Liverpool spirit of the many legends felt as I touched the "This Is Anfield" sign. Nothing will beat that experience. Now, that's one of the many things I have to do before I die striked off from the list.

Lazy to blog more, owell...

No comments: