Sunday, April 15, 2012

Never felt this fuck up in 3 months

I thought I told myself to feel awesome from the day my heart broke and decided to just stay single for the time being. I never knew there was something else other than love that can make me feel so upset. Friends, just another word that's easily tossed around. Trust, something I've given too much, to anyone. End up, its still better to do everything by yourself. At the end of the day, the only person who can make you happy is yourself.

From traveling Amsterdam together, to "sorry, lets tour Germany instead", from touring munich+berlin, to munich+freiburg, to me myself going Berlin. Its like, "YAY, AMSTERDAM!" to "Okay, Germany's not bad too", to "hmmm, freiburg, not really interested but okay", to "f that, i'm going Berlin alone". How would you have felt if you were me? Try putting yourself in other ppl's shoes k? Would you not be angry? What's worse? A friend whom I've only known for 1 month saying "I don't mind going to Berlin with you" vs a friend whom I've known for 2 years, and which didn't even cross her mind of wanting to go Berlin tgt. Its in this kind of situation where its really, "its the thought that counts".

Probably gonna be one of the many europe trips this SEP that I won't enjoy as much. But meh, treat it as a warm-up to my post-SEP europe solo trip. At the end of the day, its still better and easier to travel alone.

No comments: