Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Suddenly missing home alot. Maybe cuz its mother's day. I dunno. =/

Kinda reminded me of something, but yeah, at the end of the day, I never regretted my decision back then. Family is a love that will never abandon me, but you weren't my family. No matter how selfish you think I am now, I still think I made the right decision. I couldn't give you what you wanted, I couldn't give up on family time for you, so in the end, it was the best no?

Just glad that I'm going back in 2 weeks' time! SEP has been a long trip away from all those things in Singapore. In a way, it managed to get me over whatever that was holding me back emotionally. I've managed to grow out of the past. I've learnt to look at things from a different angle, and not to be always so pessimistic about certain stuff.

Being able to let go of the past easily has been the greatest achievement I had on SEP. It really wasn't this easy in the past, I've never really managed to let go. But somehow, after all this travelling, its the sudden realisation that life is only this short, why dwell on the past, when you can embrace the future.

So now, I open my arms wide to the future, come what may, good or bad, life still has its meaning, and I still have my family at the end of the day. The one true love that will never leave you is your family. (:

No comments: