Wednesday, July 12, 2006

hmmm

realisation comes with dreams dashed..i dashed her dreams..realising my folly..realising my love..realising the sadness..


6/3/2004..gone..missing..i'm once again..down here..reminiscing wad is gone..hmmm..i hope that's how u spell that..but wadeva..missing the good old days..understanding..hey~that's love, but it's gone...


i can't move on..cuz i do not understand..after all these 2 years..i still haven figured out wad realli happened..that's y i'm stuck back 2 years..u made me happy, u made me sad..u gave me love..u took it away..i dun understand..i can nvr understand if u dun gimme a good explaination..


ya..i dashed someone's dreams..i know i shldn't have..when i can't put down something back there..i shldn't have done that..doing things i shldn't have done..how stupid i am..she says she understands..that's y she broke last time..and she'll not hold on..but she'll wait..i'm surprised by her..i'm realli..i realli hope i can get over with the past..but rite now i juz can't..i dun wish to hurt anyone..but including myself as well..i..i..juz dunno wad's going thru my mind now..such confusing thots..


when i'm enjoying it..the fact that she can make me happy..i noe i can't do the same..cuz i still have 6/3/04 right there in my heart..


WTF IS THIS!?!?!?!?

No comments: