Friday, July 21, 2006

if i can..

i juz can't put the past behind me, that's y i have to let go of the present..i noe it's wrong to kip on staying in the past..trying to relive my dreams..but i'm sure that's happier than now..that's y..i did something..perhaps i'll regret for the rest of my life..but i juz dun wanna prolong any pain for now..so sorry..


but all these happened cuz becuz i was reading this chat log..and i realised..i can't put it behind..trying to stay together when i can't forget the past is simply not gonna work out..k..here's juz a small abstract from the chat log..


=[my mind is full of one person]= says:
when i did not c u 4 a day,do i feel strange..
=[my mind is full of one person]= says:
do i feel lyk seein u immediately..
=[my mind is full of one person]= says:
when i feel down,r u e firz person i wanna share my gan3 shou4 izit u..


her ans was yes..she was asked this by my gd fren..the u in the chat is me..haha..so that's like wad happened 2 years back..


it might feel nothing to aniwan else reading this..but it means all to me..in the past..and even till now..it still means alot..it is one of the few happiness i had so far..this chat..


i'm sure it's not juz me missing the past..it's more than that..i realli wanna be with her..even if these 2 years has changed her, i noe that my love has nver changed..i'm juz asking her for her understanding for wadeva happened 2 years ago..


to the other one : sorry, i didn't want this..but it's inevitable..i juz can't bring myself to be with someone when i noe there's someone out that that i love even more..and i'll only wanna love her..

No comments: