Sunday, November 08, 2009

interesting

woah woah. Today was a very tiring day. Woke up then realised how pain my back, groin and thigh were. Nvm, since already promised to play bball. Just went to play. The pain in the legs were probably due to soccer yest. The nice goal i scored. hehe. The more i think about it, the more i thought, how the hell did i do it. Scoring from right side, so tight angle, clipped the top right hand post and went in. WOots! was that me? or was i possessed by some soccer spirit. HAHA. and that was probably when i overstretched my muscles. Cuz was running so hard just to get to the ball.

O wells, aniwaes, bball was fun. 3v2 i was always in the 3 ppl team. haha. Got melvin, yichao, ying cong and this 30+ guy who used to live in yew tee. HAHA. the uncle damn pro can. tall and skillful, i had no chance against him. hahaha. And after that, he was telling us about things in life. LOL. like the kind of pc talk we used to have during army days. And ya, he was a regular officer. =X ok la, then he was telling us how we should concentrate on our strengths. Know what you do best, and just concentrate on that. I did ok? haha, i know my strengths. My strength being able to utilise my short bursts of stamina when playing sports. Sudden acceleration. But thing is, my stamina doesn't last very long anymore. Last time all the training in army gone to waste. Now you ask me run 10km again, i will probably run 5, jog 3, walk 2. HAHA. Good thing about my short bursts of speed is that i can recover that stamina pretty fast. =D But i also realised how tiring it is to my legs ba. The reason behind my injuries. =X

ok, then he was telling us about his experiences in life. And it made me think about alot of things. What we want in life? hmmm, i wonder. And the second qsn he asked us. Have you ever thought of setting up a family? hmmm, i wonder. First question, what i want in life. O wells, i've always said that all i want to do is to satisfy my needs in life. But, that's not wad life is about. If i just do enuff to satisfy my needs, i'll never be able to achieve anything. We fight for our beliefs. We fight for what we want. Second question. Yes, i've thought about it. But it doesn't really matter now. Not yet. Its not a question that i should tie myself down with for now.

And one thing he said was so true. And its what i've been trying to do. That is, to think about what you want to do once u graduate while u still have free time in uni. Once you get out there, there's too little time for you to think about anything else. U'll be trapped in the vortex of work, competition and office politics. Be my own boss. I have my fate in my own hands. I'll do what I like to do. OK! so, i'll hafta think of some business ideas after the exams. XD

No comments: