Friday, November 06, 2009

seriously, tiime to pick up the pace

I seriously think its time to pick up the pace. Is one chapter per day enough? I seriously doubt so. Moreover, this one chapter per day thing is only grasping the concepts and not really practicing.

Enough of gaming, yuan ing. Leave those games till after EXAMS! hahaha, shit. But..winning eleven is so fun. Back to its best. At least for me, the challenge is there. The want to come back from behind to win. =) The computer is no longer letting in goals at like 10-0? Played one game today against barca 5-star level. Woots! damn fun. hahaha, they came back from 2-0 to 2-3 then managed to score 2 last min goals. =D and the players are so realistic!

SHIT! NO! no more games!!!hahaha, time to disconnect my ps3. After this weekend. HAHAHA

Life's been pretty good to me so far. Learning to look at things in an optimistic way. I really dun wanna go back to those emo days le. No, that's y, nvm. Details, in private.

HAHA. back to PLAY!

No comments: