Saturday, January 09, 2010

clearer mind

How long has it been? Since I sat down in deep thought, thinking of the what I have done, from the past till the present. Man, am I glad that I was able to put down my past. The future presents no light, yet, i'm not feeling lost. Its just the feeling you get, that you are able to handle all sorts of troubles/problems coming your way. For that, I probably have grown stronger, as a person, in character, in the willingness to take on problems as they come by. I do not want to escape from anything, for there is no use in running, the problems will just come chasing after you. So the only way, is to confront these problems, in the face, and give it a good bash-up.

Flaws? Perhaps, its still my inability to control my temper, letting my temper flow as if its that kfc at jurong east during secondary school days, ie, free flow. Somehow, the wall just crumbles when I'm tired, and troubled emotionally. Taking it out on others, who were just commenting as anyone would haf done so. For that, I have to apologise to zaiyi.

There are some points in life where you just wish to be alone. There are some times in life, when u think, hmmm, what's wrong with being single. Other times, you just yearn to have someone by your side. But, for now, I can only say, all I want, is to have friends around me. Given a chance, of cuz I would like to get back into those days when there will always be something to wake up to, the smile. But that, I have long forgotten the feeling, for it is the past, no matter how sweet it ever was, it is not to be anymore. This is all about putting down the past, learning from mistakes and making sure that they're not to be done again.

No comments: