Friday, January 01, 2010

I have so much to say, but so little time to blog. =.=, shall blog more when i come back from penang. To cut the long story short, thank you yiyan for letting us enjoy a wonderful countdown cum steamboat @ your place. Really enjoyed it, and you're a very safe driver, hahaha, no worries! =D just drive like you always do and everything will be fine. Just, rest more k? hahaha. @qitong, glad you liked the surprises. hahaha, must take care of the z monster k? =))

Although the whole year was full of up and downs, it ended on a high, and i'm glad and happy. One of the best countdowns I ever had. =)) although not really a countdown. hahaha. okies, and YAN! let's sing more nxt time. hahaha. ur singing rocks! XD, really, u sing very well..hahaha

There was one thing though, that I'm still unable to let go of the chocolate thingy, but i'll try my best, really.

Thank you everyone who had helped made 2009 an enjoyable year for me, and I hope you all can continue to bless me with your kindness and happiness, for I feel fortunate to have friends such as you all. And a wonderful family too. May 2010 be a great year ahead for all of us too. Thank you! Goodbye! cya all on 4th JAN!!! =)

No comments: