Friday, December 03, 2010

不要来烦我!

I don't know what am I to you now, but to me, you were once everything. SO, stop diminishing your worth in my eyes!! Cuz I'm just starting to find you so irritating that its getting pretty much impossible just to stay on as friends with you. Get what I mean? Then learn those two words that suit you so well. Starts with F, ends with F. Requiesta in pace in my heart, you shall. You no longer have a place.

First day after exams, thought all the stress were finally gone. Last paper wasn't easy at all, and it turned out to be the one that i'm least confident in. Watched harry potter, IN CINEMA!! never once watched it in cinema before so i was thinking of not wanting to break the record. But, yeah, so-so. What a bloody cliff-hanger. Then queued up for starbucks free coffee at cathay. haha. Java chip, no whip cream please! nb, one big fat topping of whip cream on my java chip.... Then got my limited ed AC: Brotherhood! YEAH! went home straightaway started on it le. But really, its not something kids should play. All the wrong values being taught. haha. Trying to rebuild rome, no money, and what do you do? You steal from the people you're trying to help. hahaha.

THEN. YOU. YOU FREAKING HAD TO IRRITATE ME!? so damn fking pissed. One more time, and i dun think i'll hesitate blocking you. Seriously.

Can't this world just let me have a peace of mind? Let me enjoy the things I want to do. Let me have time to do the things I want to do. Let me have a peace of mind when I'm going about doing these things, instead of having to worry about this and that.

Stand Chart this Sunday. No matter what, I guess, I just have to keep on running. Whether there's motivation or not.. I'm just, still, too scared to tell you anything. =/

No comments: