Saturday, January 21, 2012

so, this is what you meant?

if this is really what you meant by keeping in contact even when i'm in finland. Then you're doing a "great" job.  If I had known that things would turn out this way, then I really really shouldn't have told you at all. At least even if it died off, it would mean you not knowing at all, and perhaps it wouldn't hurt this much? You were the one who said all those things about keeping in contact, about staying as friends. So what's this? You were the one who told me its ok even if I keep telling you that I'm in love with you. You said its not my fault, I didn't understand. Now the way you're behaving, it just makes me think that you were just trying to make me feel better before i flew. SO its ok now to just kick me to one corner?

I told you i'm not expecting anything, just let me treat you the way I've been treating you as always. SO why is this even happening now? why?

It just hurts to even think about it. =/

No comments: