Sunday, January 22, 2012

am i dumb or what

you saw this coming didn't you? you knew it would end like this, yet you pretended that everything will turn out just fine when you get back. You just knew it would end like this. When i say you, i'm actually talking to myself. SO fuck you, dumb ass.

If you even think that pretending to be smiling will be able to cover up ur sadness, you're so damn right. But what it does is only cover up the sadness on your face, deep down there u're still hurt, but u just dun wanna show it to anyone. You're weak in that sense, never wanting to show ppl how u truly feel. Perhaps, if you were not this weak and actually showed people your true emotions, you wouldn't feel so fucked up right now. You wouldn't even be crying while typing this post.

And what great timing. CNY eve? i knew it would happen, but not today please. As if the feeling of being away from the family on this day is not enough, you had to make it worse. I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm the one to blame, for holding on to something that I knew just wouldn't work out. Yet I still hung on. So what did I get out of it in the end? An experience? Or a sad chapter to add to my life?

I dun even know whether its my strength that will bring me through this, to get over you. Or would it be my weakness to succumb to fate, or destiny, whatever you call it. No matter how hard I fight against it, it just comes back to haunt me. Some things will stay the same no matter how hard you try to change it. I tried to fight it, but somehow, deep down inside, I knew it was a battle I could never have won. The kind of person I am, how I was brought up, its somehow a destined fact that I wun end up with anyone I love. Or let anyone realise how much I feel for them. I simply, do not dare to expose my true feelings to anyone.

The only thing that was holding my heart up. The broken pieces, the mess of a thing called heart. yeah, the only thing was this little thing called hope that was holding all the pieces together. That one single message just managed to take it away, and everything just fell apart like that. I thought my dream of being shot dead on cny eve was bad enough, but this reality wasn't something I had expected, and it feels much worse than being shot dead. You might as well have just killed me on the spot so I won't feel this pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay positive. :) 旧的不去,新的不来.

Its the Chinese New Year, don't let this dampen your spirits.