Thursday, November 01, 2012

sorrow

"Your sorrowful eyes are not the eyes of someone who had given up on everything, since you are a person who'll never lose your kindness no matter the despair you are in."

Woah, such words coming from a manga. Felt alot when I read this. Are my eyes sorrowful? Maybe, somewhat. Despite the fact that I've given up on nearly everything, I don't really feel sad at all. In fact, I feel lighter. If anything, its the giving up on caring that makes me feel this way now. Its a different hurt from caring too much.

Argh, I'm at a loss of words right now. Lack of sleep's giving me problems =/

But well, bottomline is, I'm happy with the way I am now. And there's really been no feelings from my part at all. All I wanted was to maintain a happy friendship.

No comments: