Monday, October 29, 2012

and you begin to wonder

Why you continue treating some people so good when the things they do to you just don't make it seem like they deserve your kindness at all.

How about putting yourself in my shoes, and see where I'm coming from? =/ It doesn't feel good being taken for granted, not at all. If this friendship has become such that we can only talk to each other when we need each other's help, I seriously don't see a point in it at all. It has become so bad that I sometimes ask myself, "can I even call you a friend?"

I only see myself hurting myself more and more by trying to maintain this friendship. It takes two hands to clap, and I only see that I'm the one doing everything. I've kinda decided to stop caring anymore, since it seems like all I do only irritates you, and the only time when I don't irritate you is when you need my help. So enough is enough, I'll still help out if I'm asked of, but other that that, I'm just not going to care anymore.

Friendships are pretty much similar to relationships in this aspect. If one party stops giving, and the other party gives too much, the latter would always be the one to get hurt. So, too bad, I'm the one who cared more, when it didn't really matter to my "friend". Perhaps, its time to be more selfish and care about myself more?

If all you wanted was for me to stop talking to you, then perfect, cause I don't feel like talking to you anymore. You're not the only one irritated here.

No comments: