Monday, May 06, 2013

9 years 2 months

The fact that I remember that its been 9 years 2 months since we met shows how significant you've been in my life. No matter how short the time we spent together was, you still made a difference.

Honestly, for the 2 hours that we sat down there today, all I could think of was, "Wow, its been 9 years since we sat like that and actually talked to each other"

9 years, we've changed so much. But one thing never change, and that was me sitting there and thinking, "god, u're beautiful", and I don't even know why I find myself going into this state of mind whenever I see you, be it 9 years ago, or now.

For a while, it seemed like so much has happened, but sometimes, it just seemed like nothing's changed at all over the years, you telling me to eat up ur pizza cuz u can't finish it alone. Saying good bye to each other reminding me of that night outside CO room where we kept saying "byes" to each other cuz we both felt so happy just seeing each other that we didn't want to leave.

Many a times, I've asked myself, if I could go back in time, would there be anything I would change? And my answer was always the same, nothing. The fact that I met you, the fact that we got together, the fact that we broke up, all these made me the person I am today. And these are the things I would keep in my life cuz they were the things that shaped me. Of cuz, it would, or might, have been better if that last part of breaking up never happened, but still, it changed our lives. O well, at least it changed me.

Still, after 9 years, I just want to say, thank you, and I still love you, as someone who has made a difference in my life. The word love is easily thrown around, and it might seem that I still want to be together with her, but this love, its not about wanting to be together with her. Its about loving someone who has made a difference. Loving someone who has had an impact on your life. And she's probably someone I would never forget in the whole of my life.

Thank you, soohuey. (:

I only hope that people do not misunderstand this as some kind of romantic love.

No comments: