Thursday, May 02, 2013

wth

Seriously, what the hell. If showing concern is so much as an annoyance to you then maybe I shouldn't care anymore. To think I actually wouldn't mind helping you print if need be, but come to think of it, this help that I wanted to render would probably have been an annoyance to you anyway.

You have no idea how much I've been through, so stop saying things like these that make it seem as if it won't have any effect on me. Like wth. I've put it down so many times, my care for you, I've thrown it away, and put it back in my heart whenever you came back asking me for help. Seriously, when would this end? Its hurting me everytime you decide that this concern is an annoyance.

Really, you say I don't understand you, but how much do you understand about me?

Do you even know how much I've been suffering cuz of my inability to carry on my dreams, (getting back to running long dist, getting back to tkd). It already hurts me so much that I'm not able to do such things, and you're just adding on the list of things that hurt me.

This insomnia, it will never cure itself. This screwed up body clock, would eventually just end up screwing up my life. A life that's already pretty much screwed up, regardless of whether you were in it at all. My dreams were probably already ended the day I fell into that drain and broke my legs for life. =/

I was just a simple guy with a dream of running marathons, with a dream of getting good at TKD. Dreams, can be easily taken away, or perhaps, I shouldn't have dreamt at all.

I remember a few years back, I already told myself, that to dream is futile. What matters are goals. I don't even know how dreams crept back into my life, but it did.

But now, I'm just a man with no dreams, no ambitions. I'm weak in that sense, that I have no purpose in life.

No comments: