Wednesday, May 08, 2013

all the same

People are all the same right?

Acting all nice to you when they have something to ask of you. Going "hey bro" when they need that dota 2 invite. Talking nicely to you when they need your help.

I can't say I'm not guilty of such acts, but I don't do it so often cuz most of the time I'm the one helping people. And I hardly ask people for help, and even if I do, its cuz I'm already rather close to that person.

It kinda gets irritating, when you see people approach you, knowing that they want something out of you, and when they get it, they'll just leave you alone. I've seen that coming from you so many times, and I expect nothing more from you already. I know you'll just take it and leave me, I just know it, but I still give in to you. I'm not the one who needs to stop, you're the one. You're the one who needs to stop treating me like shit.

You're just being ridiculous here. =/

No comments: