Monday, March 27, 2006

haha

haha..juz chanced upon this document on my com..its a chat log of 6thMarch with me..haha..it's still in my com..lol..cuz it's in my partition drive so it wasn't deleted when i reformat my com the last time..


i've always been wondering..y 2 ppl who liked each other so much can actualli break..the chat log..it was the kinda thing u c then u noe that we have feelings for each other de..more than frenz..and alot more than that..but..in the end..still broke up..not enuff trust?to the extent that she wld believe in rumours more than she believes me..but nvm..that's the past


haha..kinda msged a little bit today..but it's not gonna reach it's monthly limit of 700 aniwaes..so kinda waste..haha..msg mite help..but it all depends on destiny..life is destiny..yes u can change the way things go..but the end is alr destined..it's the procedure that u can change..well..that's not wad i think..hahaha..life is destined..with my own hands..it's the procedure that decides wad u will get in the end..so if u can change the procedure..u can change the end as well..it's all up to oneself to decide which road he/she wanna take..u can decide to mug and get good results or u can decide to slack and get okay results..for me..i decide to slack and mug..so i'll get good+okay=excellent results..LOL.


LAME

No comments: