Wednesday, March 29, 2006

my randomness

my randomness is realli getting on my nerves..sign of aging?lol


..18 yrs old..im getting old..argh..


ns in 2 yrs..haiz..


followed my study plan today..not bad..can manage..haha..tml muz go GYM!!!haha..but dunno whether i shld go watch soccer after that..haha..c firz ba..


looked at time table again..looking at those econs lesson..imagine all of those lessons gone nxt wk..so much break..so much time to study..or wld i study?hmmm..that's tricky..but i guess i wld..muz put in more effort..triple A for bt2?k..mebbe ABB wld be good enuff..so i've decided to set as ABB for the time being..unless my progress shows better results from now till bt2..then perhaps..i wld change the target to AAA..but for now..it wld be ABB..haha..piahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

No comments: