Sunday, April 22, 2007

changes

i've decided to make even more changes to my life..haha

exercise more..even when book out still go run a bit..dun slack at home.

dun use too much vulgarity..alrite..hopefully none at all..

eat less, cuz i realise evrytime i bookout..i eat alot and by the time book in..my wt bounce back up..end up do so many chin-ups training oso no use..cuz the str increase but the wt oso increase..end up, not enuff str to pull my own wt up..

oso..muz start saving money..for ps3 and games..altho the 1 time gd one 600 by june can help me with the ps3..and i'm not spending alot of money nowadays..but after course, sure got alot of chances to spend money de..so muz lax a bit..

lastly, muz hang out more with my frens..find chance to go out with them..dun be so lazy as to not to go out with frens cuz i juz wanna slp the whole day at home..

oya..i said i wanted to slp early on wkends, but can't seem to do so..the nite is juz too fun for me to slp..esp now got s.h.e on channel u on sat nights..awww..

zz..howta train SBJ..someone teach me!!!

No comments: