Sunday, April 01, 2007

a lonely night

i've nvr felt so alone b4..or mebbe i did, but somehow, the loneliness juz feels me tonite..i juz dun feel like slping at all..mebbe things didn't happened the way i wanted it to be, but i noe it's too late, yet i juz can't help but feel lonely..

am i that helpless?when it comes to love, i juz get easily shot down, falling non-stop..somehow i was on the cliff again..dropping, dropping, falling and falling..picked up again, i thot so, but somehow the rope was cut, and i continue to fall..

alrite, enuff of the emo..

life in 39SCE is so far so good..bravo coy, the more shiong coy in 39SCE as compared to alpha coy, according to our oc..alrite la, i dun mind..the commanders are so far nice to us..or mebbe cuz it's the firz wk?i wonder wad'll happen when we book in tml..things will change, and we shall plunge into hell, or mebbe not?who noes, but we'll c..the chin-up regime is definitely more shiong than that in mohawk..my senior still told me the training not as tough as that in mohawk, but i guess mohawk wasn't shiong enuff..haha..nvm..ippt silver in 9 more wks..can i make it?who noes, but i will try my best in order to put on the badge..elite of the engineers..lol..

somehow, i guess the one she's tokking in her blog is him, the one who balls so well..a gd fren of mine, whom i didn't see for many yrs to go..distance has drawn us apart, somehow i juz dunno howta kip my frens close to me..lack of social skills?perhaps..or mebbe i'm juz too lazy to go out and hang out with my frens..am i?ok, i guess i am..but tt's juz me, anti-social me..tt's the real me, nt the one that's tokking crap all day..when i'm alone, it's me..when i'm talking crap, it's not..i'm juz a lone ranger..and tt's the way i like it to be..i noe it's not gd for me, yet i'm comfortable with it..in my own world, as myself..ok, fine..i seriously hope he wun let her down, cuz it seems that, she dunno whether she shld tell him or not..mebbe i can encourage her a bit..who noes..

No comments: