Friday, July 20, 2007

hahaha

haha. wrote 5 songs in 4 days. dunno y, but seems that i realli felt bored these few days. perhaps becuz there were less messages to reply. i dunno, but for wed and thur was realli feeling down. felt like givin up, but something juz told me to cling on. so i did. fri, at least got reply, but still nt very happy. but today ate alot, cuz went to, hmmm. kushin bo? dunno howta spell. but wadeva. juz ate alot lo. buffet ma, so juz take eat eat take. haha, but dun think i going again for any buffets in quite a while. i realised my ability to eat more than i pay has gone down. today payed 40 plus? but i guessed i only ate 30+ worth of food. HIAKX. but nvm.

hmmm, i hope i can feel happy real soon. but at least i noe the dao-ness has not realli set in yet, so i guess shld be rather, erm, happy abt it? at least not all hope is gone. argh, wadeva la. wait and c i told myself. and that was wad my new 5 songs were all about. i mean almost all la. all meant for me to wait and see. and all 5 songs had a kinda comment after writing the song, about wad i was realli thinking when i was writing it. kinda makes me remember the tune i had for those lyrics, so will put it down on the songs blog ba. so look out for it!!!haha

ahhh, tml ndp support. i'm so tired alr, after the 10km run today. stupid me, go chiong last 1km. cuz i overtook sgt tt, then since pc4 and s2 were infront, so i juz chiong lo. overtook them then was thinking, since overtook le, might as well go all the way back, dun slow down. argh. dumb me la. in the end so tired. and i think my timing sux, 55 mins. but i seriously hope i can finish ahm in 2 hrs. 3 days OFF!!! then can relax myself. hiakx. after that is ippt pass by september. hope i can make it. and hopefully our sbj regime doesn't fail me. at least now the chin-up regime is not as tough as b4. only do max. and argh! sgt neo, still say wad ippt circuit trainin he'll juz make us do ranger jump for the whole session cuz we only fail sbj. alrite lo. but my chin-up, hmmm, after the chin-up regime, my max dropped from 6 to 4 again. argh, is that a sign of degredation or izzit a hope of improvement. but nonetheless, i'll still try my best. the cbre badge is not there for nothing. and ya, marcus cheng is cbrd oct. haha, hope he commissioned le become my pc!!! XP then it'll be fun. haha. and jeep course is in sept. looking forward to it. =D

No comments: