Tuesday, July 14, 2009

attempt

My attempt to blog after what happened yest where blogger decided to show me an error and told me it nver saved during the session.

I'm absolutely disgusted. Do you really mean it? Your nick, saying "thank you guys. I'll miss you guys forever." What does forever mean to you? 6 years ago, you told me "always". How different it is from forever, there's no difference to me. The point is, do not easily say this kinda shit to ppl when you can't even try to make it happen. You don't mean anything you say, and you disgust me, to the point that i just wanna say, I hate you the most.

Ok, i shall attempt to talk about adeline then.

The girl that i surveyed the other day. Basically she's a chiobu and all. And i even asked her for her number. Don't get me wrong though, its her home number for the survey. LOL. but anyways, the point of mentioning her is that, man, i would want her to be my gf. She's that chio for any guy to say that, and the point is, she lives near to me. LOL. The only thing that matters though, is that, that's a want, and not a need. Do i need a chio girlfriend? not neccessary. good looks is just an add-on to me. When i don't even think that i need a gf right now, a chio gf is obviously just a want.

The only reason i would wanna get a gf now is to have someone to talk to about my troubles, and for someone to share my happiness (if any) with me. So the thing is, do i need a girlfriend? No. Do i want a girlfriend? Yes. And if can, of cuz a chio one. XP. just kiddin. I can't be bothered with these kinda stuff anyways.

My burden has been lightened by half, due to some unforseen situation that i'm more than happy to accept. Now the question is, would i quit, or would i go on. I'v had enough of this shit.

No comments: