Friday, March 29, 2013

hmmm

Seriously..No mood..

Useless project meetings, especially when I'm not really into the idea of the game cuz of how complicated its gonna be. :/ But what to do when the majority is ok with the idea? And when the team is made up of 3 former leaders, but the supposed leader doesn't display the necessary leadership qualities, so the rest of the team tend to take over the responsibility of getting ideas out and deciding how things flow. Of which, I'm guilty for..

And.. It just feels damn sian when u get the feeling of being pang seh. Of cuz, nothing was agreed on in the first place, but it just feels like, "hey, I asked you first, but you decided to go with some other group". And I don't really like to force people and stuff, so yea. Suan le lo. And its just like how I've been told many times, if you put a particular group of friends as your priority, but they don't see u as impt, then its time u re-evaluate these so-called "friendships".

At the end of the day, its not about what you're willing to do for others, or what you have done for others already. Its about where people place you in their own level of importance of friendship. And as I see it now,  my importance is there only cuz I'm willing to help. And when it comes to other things, I'm just not as impt. Cuz it gets harder to convince myself that you're not just "using" me, when friends are telling me otherwise. :/

Then I question myself again, who am I to you?

Just..damn sian right now...

Burying my thoughts in the work load... But somehow, certain thoughts still filter through. :/

Life sucks, move on, win over life.

No comments: