Sunday, March 10, 2013

How I Met Your Mother

Heh, weird dreams are definitely weird.

I dreamt of this dream where I was telling my kids (woah, I doubt I'll get married considering my forever-alone-nature, but whatever, its just a dream) how I met their mother.

The dream's starting's still kinda fresh in my memory though I seemed to have forgotten most of the later parts.

The dream started off with me walking around the house, looking at photos of myself, apparently I was a successful businessman & I've gotten my tkd blackbelt (woots! time to go back to tkd). Then my kids came back, 2 kids. I still remember their names, cuz I was quite surprised that they're called that, Michael and Maxene.

:/

Then I made them sat down, and told them the story of HIMYM. Starting from my first love like Ted did. =.= Then blah blah, and blah blah. What really inked on my memory was me telling them, "On the May of 20xx, I met your mother. It was love at first sight, but I didn't tell anyone, I pretended that I liked someone else, so that people wouldn't know how I truly felt. Maybe its cuz of how much I was hurt previously, so I didn't dare to reveal my true feelings..."

And blah blah..

That was pretty much everything I could remember. but owell...

Sigh

No comments: