Sunday, March 17, 2013

more sighs

Sigh, I thought I would get into a really good mood today, before the hell starts for coding. Who knew, nothing seemed to go right today.

Woke up feeling really bad alr, not enough slp, plus a slight headache.

After that went to the concert with mich, well, cuz she was late, then we had to walk pretty fast to the arts house, which didn't help much for my throbbing head. Reached there feeling damn hot, and I wouldn't say the ventilation in the concert hall was that good. Felt damn uneasy throughout the concert. :/

After which, walked all the way back to mrt, with the headache still going on. I tried to talk more cuz I never liked awkwardness, but yeah, cuz of the headache and too many things at the back of my head, I really couldn't concentrate anw.

Reached bishan, realised I was pang-sehed. Well fuck. I've had enough of this pang seh shit anyway. =.=

So I headed back home, but then I realised, since the supposed "chillax" sat didn't turn out as well as I expected it to be, I might as well pop some panadols, and go for a coding session. So off I went, coding, coding, coding..

Then now I'm back home at 4am. :/ I dunno man, I really feel damn stressed. Doesn't help with the fact that there's no one to turn to to talk about all these stress. Like I've previously mentioned, it doesn't help that no one's there to help me.

All these shit just came together and made me really depressed and stuff. And what do I do when I get depressed? I blog, I eat cup noodles...I grow fat.

I really want all these FYP stuff to be over, and then I can settle all the personal stuff, including getting back to TKD, getting back on my running, and many more other things.

Right now, work > time. =/

No comments: