Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Got off!

Finally got off facebook. Not something I would expect myself to do a few months ago. But I guess, circumstances have forced me to do so. Probably cuz I needed more time to study, consider how I still carry on playing DOTA2 and the need to start training for Stand Chart, the only place where I can get back some time is probably facebook. Also, maybe cuz of what happened the past week. It suddenly feels weird that someone who has been there to support you just disappears liddat from your life. Okay, you're still there, but it just feels different. And I didn't need fb to be there to remind me of the happier times.

Owell, I guess that's it and that's that. With that said, blogging will be less too! Time to really hit the books, and get started on my FYP. (:

No comments: