Tuesday, September 18, 2012

RAWR

I just freaking hate it when I'm misunderstood. And I hate it even more when I try my best to explain myself (I'm bad at words, so things end up long-winded, but at least I tried), and u just go with simple one-worded replies. At the end of the day, its just because I chose to value a friendship more than the other party did. I guess I should have just stuck to my whole SEP mindset of not opening my heart to others, not even to close friends. Should have just stuck to that SEP mindset of making myself happy instead of trying to make everyone happy, its not even worth it. At the very least I wouldn't be feeling this shitty now. Oh, and wad sucks more? I thought shit only happens when you fall in love, i guess you didn't need to fall in love for shit to happen eh? kthxbye.

No comments: