Saturday, December 03, 2005

are u a fren

k..after wad happened juz now..i can be even more sure of what i have stated the other day..i have no true frenz..and not even buddies..yes..i mite have said something or 've done something that pissed u off..but wad is that..u nv tell me..i dun even noe whether it's directly or indirectly..and u dun even gimme a chance to explain myself..but i guess there is no point in doing so..cuz in the firz place..u're already thinking that i'm absolutely wrong..wld true frenz do that?ya..mebbe they'll jump straight to conclusions..stating that u're wrong..but never not stating a reason why as he/she is pissed off with u or think that u're absolutely wrong..and to the extent that even a sorry is no cure..yes..sorry mite be no cure..but a true fren wldn't keep it to himself..wldn't say sorry no cure and not give a reason as to y sorry is no cure..and juz keep on saying "NO" and shit stuff..and i wld like to say..u're not the only one in the whole world who is pissed off..it's not like wad u think..it's not happening only to u..have u ever thot that it mite be happening to others juz that becuz that other person thinks that u're a fren so he dun wanna trouble a fren or wad..evryone has his/her woes..not only u..u tell me go reflect..yes..i've reflected..that's y till now i'm still not aslp..but reflection is over boy..and my conclusion is i've nv done anithing today that wld have cause any harm to our frenship..or mebbe it's not even a frenship..can i call that a frenship?

yes..i've said in a previous post that i can do anithing..even to the extent of betraying a fren..but u think i wld actualli do that???betraying a fren?even though i doubt our frenship..i still call u a fren in front of u..i treat u as what i think one wld treat a fren..but i dunno if these ppl i call "frens" will treat me like i treat them..that's y i doubt frenship..is it the way i treat ppl as frenz that is wrong or wad..mebbe i'll nv noe..

all i can say is sorry and nothing but sorry..even though i still can't think of wad i've done wrong..but i still wanna say sorry..cuz i dun wish to lose wad i think..is a "frenship"..or is it juz acquaintances that i am calling them frenz..i realli dunno..

and to the one i've talked to abt this frenship stuff and family stuff juz abt an hour ago and who thinks that i'm thinking too much..i can tell u now that i'm not thinking too much..cuz my frenships are doubtful..mebbe u can tell me wad truly are frens..

my day was okay..but juz becuz of ur bad day..u've made my day bad too..but i've no comments abt it or anithing..if it's realli becuz of something i've done that made ur day bad..then i guess it's only rite for my day to be bad too..am i rite? "fren"?or "acquaintances"?

u can't blame me for doubting frenship and say it's my fault that i'm doubting frenships..but it was so-called "frenz" who made me doubt frenships..once bitten twice shy..perhaps the "trust-no-one" me is back..but at least this time i guess i still can trust my family for once..and perhaps the one who have talked to me abt frenship stuff and family stuff..at least i had sensed some truthfullness and trustworthiness in his/her words..mebbe that is wad frenz are?to be able to let u sense truthfullness in her words..

but i juz can't understand y the one i've thot to be my "fren" juz can't believe in me..but wadeva..if u dun believe in me..juz let it be..if u still wanna call me a "fren" so be it..i'm fine with it..but i doubt we cld still be "frens" like we were..cuz u alr have doubts in me..

and to the one i've tokked to abt frenship and family stuff..ya..i think my vocab used in wad i've told u juz now mite be a little bit wrong..cuz i tokked abt not having buddies or true frenz..mebbe i shld juz tell u some other day ba..

once again..sorry again..but i realli can't think of wad wrong i've done..

No comments: