Tuesday, December 20, 2005

haiz

seriously..i'm telling myself it's my eyes that were makin me see things..i keep on telling myself..that mite not be wad i thot i saw..but this is juz a thinking of muh subconsiousness trying to make myself happy and not to be so troubled..but deep down inside me..i still have muh doubt..whether i shdl trust her words or doubt my eyes..but i still trust her..so i'm doubting my eyes..silly me ya..i noe..i'm silly..blinded..afterall..i'm juz a shadow..

one thing i've learnt..dun judge a person by wad someone said..abt wad i said abt those expresso gals..i guess i shldn't have said all those based on wad daniel told me..today do testing..then realised siao qing not as bad as wad daniel has said ma..she helped me collect tabs for sony redemption lo..so good..but mebbe becuz she has nothing better to do ba..aniwaes she said she oso dun c anithing good in the sony redemption..ya..broke record today..sunday was 10..today was 15..but gave 2 to alan and 2 to kyaw kyaw..so muh sony redemption record rite now is 2 pairs of slippers and one bag..but 2 of the items is get for ppl one not for muhself..haha..hmmmz..muz help mw the astroboy fan liaoz..so ke lian..he now only got 3..think i give him some on wednesday ba..actualli one only la..cuz i now left only with one tab..haha..shld i go for figurine?mebbe lo..c firz ba..12 leh..muz chiong for it..haha..but if my record continues to improve i mite juz get 20 on wednesday..hahax..hopefully ba..

No comments: