Monday, December 12, 2005

stuck at 13??

HA..now i noe y thirteen is a number i always put behind my nick..especially when i use lancer to sign up for accounts..

13..

not becuz it's the age where i firz made my neopets account..still can remember the nick was recca_13_2001..haha..if i like 13 becuz of this..den y not 2001 too..LOL..

13..

not becuz it's an unlucky number to evryone..and in order to be extraordinary..i liked it..NAH..that's not it..

13..

it's the age when i juz stepped into secondary school..rvhs..when i turned 13..i was still a young boy..innocent..no troubles at all..even studies wasn't a tough thing for me..at that time..haiz..miss 13..

now u noe y i like 13..cuz i wanna be stuck at that age..stuck at 13..stuck as an innocent young man..without any troubles..be it love..family or even frenz..at least at that time..it was still ez for me to maintain frenships..cuz that time..we dun have that much problems yet..frenz means frenz..nothing else..

13..

i miss..

13..

i want..

haiz..if only i can get stuck on the age of thirteen..ya..haiz..

aniwae..today..dunno if i shld be happy or sad..

are u happy??are u sad??no..i'm happy..NO..i'm SAD..no.i'm happy..f u..i tell u i'm sad..dammit la..HAPPY MEANS HAPPY..so stfu..i am happy..realli..no lies..tho i did cry without tears..but i'm still happy..i think..haiz..wadeva..

i've got this feeling that my tears are gonna drop out one of these days cuz i realised my eyes are not that good at controlling the tears as last time liaoz..it's juz a matter of time b4 i c my tears tinkling down my cheeks again..1 and a half year since the tears trickled down my cheeks..wadeva..

do true man cry or hide their feelings..i post this qsn to a man who is fit enuff to be called a true man..

No comments: