Saturday, December 31, 2005

over soon

it's gonna be over soon..and i noe it..not only this year but the bad memories i had this year..this year was a bad year..dun feel like tokking abt it..juz that i noe it and i noe it's gonna happen in juz abt 5 hrs time..nuthing special or any miracle is gonna happen i guess..not as if she's gonna tell me that she likes me..haha..not expecting anithing..so i'm not exactly disappointed..the whole thing is gonna be over soon..but..it's not the end..but a beginning..


u told me u realli have not changed..k..i tryta believe u..but from the way u avoided me..i juz can't help to think that u've changed..from telling me evrything..treating me as a soulmate(from wad i tot we were)..till now taht u've started to avoid me..3 wks..izzit all it takes to be from frenz to juz ppl who noes each other's names?..and something i've realised..we nvr took any fotos together at the chalet..mebbe it's kinda good..at least i wun be left with any memories abt u..nuthing for me to look at to remind me abt u..perhaps that small note u passed me will remind me abt u..haha..i have to thank you for exchanging sim card with me the other day..cuz by doing so..all the msges i have saved in muh phone were deleted..and it's all msges sent by u..for that i'm happy..it juz signifies taht this is over already..but..it's not the end..but a beginning..


from when i was 13..i started putting evrything i have into liking a gal..and it applies to u too..but it nvr seems to get thru to u..nvm..seriously..i told u i nvr expected anithing from u..and i meant it..realli..it's juz up to u whether u wanna trust me or not..all i wished for was ur happiness..guess wad..stupid me was playing with poker fortune telling last nite..and when i asked whether u've liked me b4..it actualli said 76-100% true..manz..guess muh fortune telling skills suck..but it actualli told be not to give up on u..and when i asked if i will be happy if i dun give up..it said no..so wad am i to do?i juz can't be there to wish for ur happiness my whole life..i myself need to find my own happiness too..so perhaps..after today..i'll realli gif up..i'm tired of u giving me false hopes already..realli tired..i'm glad that it's gonna be over soon..but sad that we cldn't be like wad we used to be again..to be frenz..but rmm wad i told u b4..zuo4 bu4 liao3 qing2 ren2 zuo4 peng2 you3 ye3 bu2 cuo4..and i mean it..i realli mean it..can we be like b4?to be frenz taht can tok to each other abt almost evrything?even if it is over..i hope we can still be frenz..if it is truely over..so be it..but it's not the end..but a beginning..


mark my words..i realli hope that we can still be frenz..aniwaes..stay happy and hope that u can patch up with ur mom soon..smile always..

No comments: