Thursday, December 22, 2005

happy happy..hee

i'm surprised i can be happy over such a small thing..perhaps it was a long time since someone actualli did that to me..so pretty surprised and happy at the same time..hmmmz..1 yr since someone did that lo..

normally..things that reminds me of the past..i'll be pretty sad abt it..but this time..dunno y..this ting which reminded me of the past can actualli make me happy..perhaps muh attitude has changed towards happy and sad things..haha..i'm juz a happy guy today..

omigod!!!wahahaha..mocha changed packaging liaoz..heee..purple color onex..saw it..wah seh..see new packaging then i hot liaoz..haha..can't bear it so juz took one can and drink..omigod..mocha again..guess tonite i'll slp damn late..or shld i say this morning..haha..mocha rox muh world..lol..

and yea..i guess i'm realli happy now ba..cuz choc craze is back..firz sign that showed that the choc craze is back is the mocha..i suddenly like the choc taste in it alot..in the past..i only liked it becuz of the coffee taste..haha..now it's becuz of the choc taste..yea yea yea..happy happy happy..haha..for me..when i eat choc..it juz means that i'm happy..so if u c me accepting a choc someone gives me..yea..i'm happy..u c me rejecting it..u wld noe i'm sad..haha..hopefully this choc craze can carry on for at least a yr ba..evrytime a choc craze come..it wld end in like..erm..2 months..haha..cuz i happy can't be for more than 2 months de..as in nvr more than 2 months..haha..

yay..choc..yay..mocha..yay..haha

No comments: