Saturday, April 08, 2006

haiz

i realli dunno wad u're thinking..can see that alot of thots are going thru ur mind.u seemed to be confused..seem to be thinking abt alot of things..thinking abt solutions..ocassionally u'll turn and look at me..or mebbe juz in my direction..but hey..wait..in that direction..there's only me..so i guess u're looking at me..and there u go again..with that "i'm thinking abt alot of things" look on ur in ur eyes..i realli wanna noe wad u're thinking..wad's troubling u..but with u not replying to my sms..how wld i noe wad u're actualli thinking..perhaps u thot that sms wasn't a qsn..or perhaps u replied..but unfortunately the msg juz didn't reach me..and u thot i'm the one dao-ing u instead..but i guess the probability of the firz case is higher ya..or it's juz u wanting to dao me..


i realli dunno wad to do..i'm trying my bez to be confident abt liking u..abt wanting u to be with me..but i'm juz..i dunno..i realli can't take it..


perhaps u dunno yet..perhaps it ain't obvious enuff..perhaps u are realli that blur to not notice..


so many perhaps..so little answers..


sometimes i juz hoped i nvr broke with 6thMarch..so at least now i wldn't like u..and be troubled by all this..but..hey..well..i nvr regretted liking u..yes i'm troubled..but i'm happy to c u happy..but not when u dun look happy..u look tired..esp today..dunno y..and i guess u've been studying alot at home now..or perhaps ur parents grounded u from the com..and that may juz explain y u've not been online..like erm..for a wk?


haiz..when i c u..i always think i'm looking into the mirror..y does it seem that when u look troubled i oso feel troubled..and when u laugh or smile..i'll oso feel like doing the same..perhaps u're not my mirror..instead..i'm ur mirror..but when wld u actualli notice my special feelings for u..


all i can promise u is my love..L is for love

No comments: